On 4 April 2016 the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015
comes into force. This means that you only have a couple
of weeks to ensure that your business complies with the new legal
requirements. Will you be ready? Now is the time to address health
and safety systems in your workplace.
We can help by:
- Reviewing your health and safety policy;
- Reviewing how you engage with employees about
health and safety;
- Identifying who has statutory due diligence
duties in your business (officer review);
- Providing a plan for officers to meet their due diligence
- Identifying PCBUs that you have overlapping duties with, and
advising on how to discharge those duties.
If you don't know what a PCBU is, now is the time to find
Grice has a wealth of experience and can help your
business understand the new legislation and ensure you meet your
obligations under the Act.
Contact Shima for more information and to
discuss your specific needs.