Did you know that if you die without a Will, the law says what
will happen to your assets AND there is no
guarantee your wishes will be carried out? Even the best laid plans
can see family left behind dealing with more stress than they need
Here's our top 5 factors to think about:
- Are you married or in a long-term relationship? Your
relationship status will affect the ability to deal with your
assets under your Will.
- Do you have children? Did you know that you have a moral
obligation to provide for children under your Will?
- Do you own property? If you die while owning property, the
Court must approve the person dealing with your estate.
- Do you have a Family Trust? Did you know your Family Trust can
be a beneficiary under your Will?
- Do you have business interests? Have you considered what would
happen to your business beyond your death?
If you'd like to know more, get
in touch today.