Our team provides clients with advice on all aspects of
employment law from recruitment to termination, including:
- Drafting employment agreements, workplace policies, and other
- Issues arising during employment, including disciplinary issues
and performance management.
- Personal grievance claims and other employment related
litigation, from mediation through to advocacy in the Employment
Relations Authority and Employment Court.
- Issues relating to human rights, privacy and harassment.
- Restructuring and negotiation of severance arrangements.
- The employment consequences associated with the sale, purchase
or outsourcing of a business, including redundancy and drafting
relevant clauses in agreements for sale and purchase.
- Industrial relations and collective bargaining issues.
The protection of confidential information and restraints of
Health and Safety
Do you have a Health and Safety Policy? When was the last
time you looked at it? Is health and safety on your Board
agenda? Are your staff involved in health and safety
If you are already attentive to health and safety matters, you
are on the right track. If you are not, act now. Here is what we
can do for you:
- Review of your health and safety policies and procedures
- Training on duties under the new legislation
- Ongoing support and advice in the event of an accident or