Use") apply to your use of this website. By using this
website, you are deemed to have read and agree to be bound by these
must leave this website immediately.
4. Intellectual Property: Unless otherwise stated, Sharp Tudhope is the owner of all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in this site. This includes without limitation all intellectual property rights in respect of all text, graphics, logos, images and any downloads that may be offered on this website. Sharp Tudhope's ownership in such intellectual property is protected by both New Zealand and international law.
6. Proprietary Notices: In the event that you are granted permission by Sharp Tudhope to use this website or any portion of it or its content other than for personal use, subject to any contrary agreement you reach with Sharp Tudhope, you must ensure that all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the content are retained.
7. Content: While Sharp Tudhope has endeavoured to take all reasonable and appropriate care in the preparation of the content of this website and has no reason to believe that any information contained on this website is inaccurate, Sharp Tudhope does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of such information or that such information is error free. Sharp Tudhope does not undertake to keep this website updated. Sharp Tudhope does not accept liability for any loss or damage which may result either directly or indirectly from reliance by you upon the accuracy or currency of information contained on this website including without limitation where such loss or damage is a result of or contributed to by the negligence of Sharp Tudhope. The information contained in this website is general in nature, does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied on as such. Specific advice should be taken for specific fact situations.
8. Linked Websites: This website may contain links to other websites ("linked websites"). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. Sharp Tudhope is not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites. Our links with linked websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked websites including further links contained on those linked websites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
9. Links: Sharp Tudhope requires that you obtain the prior written approval of Sharp Tudhope before providing any link to this website. Where such approval is given, you further agree that you will not use any Sharp Tudhope logo, trademark or other proprietary graphic as part of such link without the express prior approval of Sharp Tudhope.
10. Accessing: You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. Sharp Tudhope does not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your computer system which may arise in connection with your use of this website or any linked website.
14. Jurisdiction: This website is governed by and is to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and in all matters relating to or arising from your use of the website, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
15. Disputes: In the event that you have a dispute in respect of the content of this website or relating to or arising from your use of this website you must immediately notify Sharp Tudhope in writing giving details of the dispute.